Thursday, December 27, 2007

Insider Info; ConciseFreeware.com is bringing a New Improved fresh look to it's site, with added features and a big twist!

Probably the number one place I can pound for pound recommend as the ultimate in available online resources is ConciseFreeware.com. Hands down it is the best collection of free services, software, information, and other Free stuff found in any One place anywhere online. It has held significant importance to me. Because I found almost entirely all of the services there I used to start my first Online business. And still use to this day. Probably the most important of which is my Voice Mail Messaging system I use nearly daily. For absolutely nothing at all, and Free as in Free as anything you can imagine a company called K-7 offers your Very Own Private California area code Telephone number that also serves as a Fax, and is swiftly transferred over into your email automatically. Where you can immediately open a wave file delivering your message or Fax to you through your regular Email. The only catch as it were is you must use it once every 30 days to remain active. There are no Ads or anything. How these people make money off this I have No idea. More power to em' cause the service is absolutely awesome! It's been over a year, and I've never had a problem or failure. Anyways, back to the topic at hand. This is just one of the many numerous things you can find through ConciseFreeware. I am friend's with the gentleman who runs the site. He has told me this week there will be a new version of the site released soon. There have been lots of new links added I noticed already, but I guess there is going to be a new feature letting people add sites somehow. Probably similar to StumbleUpon or Digg, but I'm not sure yet. Somehow I am going to serve as a moderator for the Business and Education categories the new site has, but how this will work I'm not sure yet either. I am anxious to see though because I am such a fan of it's flavor. For now we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: